INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
As a visitor to this Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any personal information. In connection with other activities, such as subscribing to any services offered on the Site, Bollitopipe may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. If you should elect to order any products or services we may offer on or through this Site, you may be asked to provide us personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including postal or ZIP code), e-mail address, employer, telephone and fax numbers, and other personal information. Tabaccheria Bollito will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Any information we hold about you will only be used to contact you in order to answer your enquiries or to confirm details regarding an order placed.
MANDATORY AND VOLUNTARY DATA
Depending upon the activity, visitors provide various kinds of information in several different ways. Some visitors choose to submit personal information through subscription and entry forms, enquiry forms and requests for more information, either through e-mails, response devices or other methods. Some of the information that we ask you to provide may be identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity or order, you will not be able to engage in that activity or make that order. However, we will not retain any of your credit card information beyond the particular transaction for which it is collected, unless you elect to set up an account with us for ongoing purchases. By using the Website and submitting information, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information by us.
At any time, you may exercise your rights towards Tabaccheria Bollito in charge of handling your data, pursuant to art. 7 of Leg.Decr. 196/2003, which for your convenience we print in full here below:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to be informed:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purpose and manner of their use;
- of the logic applied to handling with electronic means;
- of the identity of the organization and person responsible for handling personal data pursuant to article 5, clause 2;
- of the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come into possession of them as designated agents in the territory of the country, their management or employees.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updates, correction or, when interested, completion of the data;
- deletion, their transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data handled in violation of the law, including any not essential for the purpose for which they were given or subsequently used;
- confirmation that the operations described in a) and b) above have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or given, unless compliance with this rule is found to be impossible or would necessitate the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right safeguarded.
- The interested party may refuse, wholly or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to allow use of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose for which they were collected;
- to allow the use of personal data for the purpose of distributing advertising material or direct sales or for market surveys or trade communications.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIE USE
Below you can find all the information on cookies installed through this site, and the necessary instructions on how to manage their preferences in this regard.
The Tabaccheria Bollito website uses:
Technical cookies for which the user's consent is not required. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our site and allow the user to browse and view the contents. If they were deactivated, the site would malfunction.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms. These services allow you to make interactions with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application. Interactions and the information gained from this application are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings related to each social network. If a service interaction with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data about the pages in which it is installed.
3. +1 button and social widgets to Google+ (Google Inc.). The +1 button and Google+ social widgets are services of interaction with the social network Google+, provided by Google Inc. to Google privacy click Here.
Disabling Cookies: if the user does not want to consent to the installation of cookies, he must configure the browser to disable the receipt of cookies or not use this site. Disabling cookies, however, the site or some of its functions may not work properly. To change the way cookies are used, to block their reception or to delete cookies on your terminal, simply enter the settings of your browser. Most browsers provide the ability to accept or reject all cookies or accept only some of them (for example from specific sites). Although through similar steps, the cookie configuration method varies for each browser. For details on the procedure to be followed the user can visit the website www.aboutcookies.org or consult the 'Help' section of your browser.